Front Desks, Complaint Management System (CMS) and Police Station Record Management System (PSRMS)
In order to facilitate the applicants at the Police Stations, Front Desks/Reception Rooms have been established throughout Punjab. These Reception Rooms are being run by civilian female and male officials of the I.T. branch.
In order to entertain the complaints of the visitors a Complaint Management System (CMS) software has been installed and the complainants are issued an E-Tag after receiving their applications. Once the application is entered into the system its follow up is monitored by Senior Supervisory Officers and Provincial Monitoring Room located in the Central Police Office, Lahore till the matter reaches its logical conclusion. If required the application is also typed for the applicant in the Reception Rooms.
Police Station Record Management System (PSRMS) has been installed in all Police Stations of Punjab. Presently all FIRs are being entered in the system and corresponding entries into different registers are done electronically by the system itself. The supervisory officers can see status of a specific case and also obtain other information like recovery, witnesses, sureties, case diaries, name of victims, name of accused, name of witnesses, challan date, next date of hearing, gender of victims etc.
Establishment of Digital Rescue 15
- Emergency response & Feedback system.
- Rejection of fake calls.
- Digital Record keeping of the caller.
- Operators Conversation is already recorded.
- The process is more clear, efficient & reliable
Reduced Response Time Up To 5 To 7 Minutes
- Muhafiz Squad will respond within 05 minutes after receiving call at help line 15.
- Police Mobile will be reached on crime scene within 07 minutes after receiving Call all police help line 15.
Geo Tagging of all vulnerable places
- Geo Tagging of all vulnerable places of Multan District.
- Web based security monitoring system of vulnerable places on daily basis.
Response To Panic Alarm For Chinese Citizens
- SPU (Special Protection Unit) will respond quickly on panic alarm information and provide maximum protection to the Chinese citizens.
15 Integration With Smart Naka Sher Shah
- Web based monitoring of Naka Sher Shah through CCTV cameras.
Web based security monitoring mechanism of all important places
- Web based security monitoring of all important places.
- Daily based security checking of all important places.
Monitoring of Hotels and Tenants through web based applications
- Web based monitoring system of all new arrival in hotels & guest houses and tenants
registered in area of Police Stations
Vehicle Tracking System for District Mobiles & Chines Escort Mobiles (SPU)
- This system installed 78 police mobiles and 30 motorcycles.
- The movement of police mobiles is monitored with the help of this system.
- In case of emergency the nearest police vehicle is directed to move towards crime scene.
Biometric Attendance Software for Police Officers
- Biometric attendance have been started at Police Lines Multan.
Citizen Feedback System for 15 Calls and Applicants at Police Stations
- A Citizen feedback mechanism is being in process for 15 calls feedback and Applications at Police Stations and Investigation. Khuli kacheri, naka jaat entry point, character certificate , vehicle verification
E Learning Computer Lab
Computer lab established with the help of UNODC with 20 Computers
Computer Training of the force
Training on UNODC Modules
Volunteer in Policing
Youth has a significant role in the development of every country. In the present dismal situation we need to impart civic education to secure our better future. The best investment under current scenarios would be educating the youth. We are surrounded by multiple calamities and we cannot meet these challenges without an active participation of the youth as a catalyst of change. They need to change themselves and their attitude and their approach must be based on sensibility, responsibility, tolerance and patience. To become an active and healthy participant to the society and to brighten the future they should avoid following anti-social activities like:
- Graffiti and vandalism
- Misuse of fireworks
- Shouting or noisy behavior in silence zones e.g. near hospitals or outside someone’s house, etc
- Using rude, abusive or insulting language
- Threatening behavior or bullying, including on the internet, mobile phones or other electronic media
- Uncontrolled or dangerous dogs, assault, street crime/theft
- Misuse of vehicles e.g. blocking access, noisy radios and wheel spinning
- Excessive usage of drugs, buying and selling drugs
As an active citizen, it is our responsibility to be calm and supportive in the following situations:
- If you are being stopped does not mean that you are under arrest or that you have necessarily done something wrong
- If you are stopped by the police, you are required to stay for the duration of the search. If necessary, you will be prevented from walking away
- We must use the search powers fairly, responsibly and with respect for people and without discrimination
- We must make sure that the search time is kept to the minimum
- The search must take place near to where you are stopped, except on occasions where moving you would protect your privacy
- You will be given a form to take away that outlines the reason that you were searched
Open Courts at worship places (Mosques & Churches)
The relationships between police and ethnic and racial minorities present some of the more enduring and complex problems in policing throughout the world. Such relationships can be harmonious, but they often are problematic. For example, minorities may be generally deprived of police protection and other services to which they are entitled. More specifically, police may refrain from addressing criminal behaviour (e.g., domestic violence) within a particular minority group because they believe that members of that group typically engage in such behaviour. A more acute problem is direct conflict between police and minorities. On the part of police, conflict may take the form of harassment, brutality, or excessive enforcement.
One of the major initiative of CPO Multan is to held open courts at worship places like mosques and chuches as well.
Multan Police visits Save our Souls (SOS) Village
Multan Police has always stood steadfast in times of need with easy access to facilities for the people in every corner of the District.